You will be busy cooking if you host this year’s Thanksgiving meal. There are less chances you’ll have the time to clean up your house. You wouldn’t want your family or friends to see a messy house. A house cleaning schedule is what you need to get ready for Thanksgiving.
Let’s count down to the best meal of the year!
House Cleaning Tips For the Upcoming Holiday
Five days before Thanksgiving: What to do?
- To find out if you have any major issues, take a walk around your home.
- If you don’t have the right cleaning products, check them.
- When deciding which areas of your house to clean for holiday residential cleaning Myrtle Beach, think about what visitors will see. They won’t be moving from one room or another, so make sure to clean the areas they frequent.
Four days before Thanksgiving: What to do
- Weekends are the best time to clean your kitchen.
- Make sure that your oven and stove top are clean and ready to use for the Thanksgiving event.
- Clean your kitchen countertops and cabinets.
Three days before Thanksgiving: What to do?
- This is the best time to prepare your guest room if you are hosting friends from another country.
- Clean your guest rooms and make sure they are ready for guests. Make sure you have clean sheets, towels, and blankets.
- After you have finished cleaning, close the door until your guests arrive.
Two days before Thanksgiving, what to do:
- Things get a little more interesting two days before the main event. You get to clean the bathrooms during this holiday countdown. Also, you must reserve the time to fix up high-traffic areas.
- You can make your restrooms sparkle with a thorough house cleaning plan or hire a professional house cleaner.
- You should stock them with toilet tissue, hand soap, tissues and clean hand towels.
- Make sure to dust any other areas that visitors may see.
The day before Thanksgiving:
- Before you make your home cleaning, clean out the driveways, patios, and paths.
- When you are getting ready to welcome guests, clear out your closet space for bags and coats.
- Vacuum your home. Clean windows and glass surfaces.
- This is a time when you’ll be busy cooking and cleaning. You want to make sure that the rest of your tasks are not too heavy.
- Get rid of all dining room tables and chairs.
- When preparing for guests, ensure you don’t forget to remove table leaves.
- Do some final area cleaning before your loved ones arrive.
- Preparing for guests can be one of the most difficult aspects of a vacation. However, having a solid strategy will ensure that you have a clean home, and are ready to receive visitors this Thanksgiving. You can also hire Myrtle Beach cleaning services to help you out.