In this day and age, our time is extremely limited due to work schedules where both husband and wife are working outside the home, commuting time, study time for people who work and go to school, and the stresses of raising children and spending family time together. There just isn’t much time leftover to properly maintain our homes; so we hire a cleaning service and most who do, consider it money well spent.
If you are like me, you have someone come into your home when you are not there. Choosing the right company is critical to your peace of mind.
Here are some tips from Cleaning Service Myrtle Beach to consider in choosing a cleaning service:
- Write down what house cleaning jobs you want help with by the service you will hire. Which rooms are the most important to maintain on a regular basis? Do you want laundry done, beds made, dishes done, ceilings and baseboards cleaned periodically? Definitely make a list of what’s important to you.
- Next, decide on your budget. There is a wide range of services available that should fit into most everyone’s budget, but you have to know how much money you can spend to find the exact match.
- Make sure you can get references. Every good cleaning service will be happy to share references and some may even have written testimonials from people who live close by. Don’t be shy about asking. Then, check the references.
- Set up an appointment with the cleaning service you want to hire. Most will spend time with you to answer your questions, arrive at a mutually agreeable plan, and give you a free estimate. This will also give you an opportunity to get an idea as to their personality and level of professionalism.
- Check to see that they are bonded and licensed properly in your state. Accidents do happen, no matter how careful people are, and you don’t want any surprises with regard to insurance claims to cover such incidents. It is not unreasonable to ask that your cleaning service have their insurance company fax or email a copy of their certificate of insurance. It is up to you to make sure the insurance policy is current and in force.
- Ask about the supplies used…are they provided by the service or are you expected to supply them for the price you will pay? Avoid misunderstandings this way. If they supply the cleaning products and you have allergies, make sure they will not affect you or members of your family.
- Determine payment schedules and methods of payment accepted. Usually you will pay for the service as it is performed, however, some cleaning services provide a discount if you pay for several months in advance.
With just a few precautions you can have a home that is a joy to come home to without the stress of cleaning it yourself. Call us at Cleaning Service Myrtle Beach and we would be happy to meet with you and provide an estimate.
Cleaning Services Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577